Wednesday, February 20, 2013

And what did you do today?


Have you ever had one of those weeks where you think it must be Friday, but it's only Wednesday?

I don't know what it is this week, but it has just seemed like the longest week in the history of the universe. What makes it even stranger is that my roommate, who is a teacher, had Monday off for President's Day, and so it should really only feel like Tuesday today. But instead, it seems like the week has just dragged on for ever.

Maybe it has something to do with having to arrange schedules and confirm appointments for Practice Interview Days at CVP, where I'm doing volunteer work while I look for a job myself. This is the first time I've done this, and so it's been kind of labor-intensive while I figure things out. I got good, helpful instructions from the gentleman who usually does this, and so it's gone mostly smoothly. Not completely smoothly, but well enough for a first time out, I guess.

Well, we will see just how smoothly or not it has gone. the actual practice interviews take place Thursday and Friday.

And the point of telling you all of this? The point is, I've been so wrapped up in getting the finishing things done on this project that I just realized a few minutes ago - at about twenty minutes to 9 pm local time - that I hadn't written a post yet today.

Maybe tomorrow I'll be less distracted, once day one of the interviews are over.

No comments: