Saturday, August 10, 2013

It's Do What You Want To Do Saturday

Ever have one of those days when you deliberately ignore everything that you're "supposed" to do and just do what you damn well please?

Well, that's what I did today. I slept in reasonably late. I read for awhile...I'm reading an interesting book right now. I watched a couple of movies. I worked on my writing project. Working on that project does not count as "supposed-to-do" because I'm doing it on spec and don't have a hard-and-fast deadline on it. Plus, I'm happiest when I'm doing that. I had hot dogs for dinner. I played with the cat.

I did all those things instead of writing a proper blog post today.

I'll be back with Music Sunday tomorrow. Meanwhile, I hope you had a nice Saturday, wherever you are and whatever you did.

No comments: