Saturday, September 14, 2013

Relax. Enjoy yourself. Take a little time...

Some days, you've got to just chill.

That's what I did today.

I spent several hours with friends, working on needlecraft projects (sewing, embroidery, knitting), talking, laughing, and generally having a good time. Well, I had a good time once I straightened out a problem I was having with my knitting. But, anyway, it was a pleasant afternoon with friends. By the time it was over, I was more relaxed than I have been in weeks.

I didn't have to hear all the crap in the news. I didn't have to deal with anyone making demands on me. I didn't have to justify what I was doing. It was wonderful.

But, consequently, I don't have anything to complain about here, or to rant about, or to express my concern about.

So, instead of writing something long and drawn out, I'll just say that I hope you had a good day and that you got to do something you wanted to do as opposed to something you had to do. And that if you didn't get to do that, I hope you do get to do so soon.

If nothing else, relaxing a little is probably good for your health.

Oh, and don't forget. Tomorrow is Music Sunday.

No comments: