Thursday, March 21, 2013

Doing the right thing...


I was going to write about something else today, but I came across this video, and I had to share it. This is Pink, being awesome:



Some of you might have read about this, or maybe you've even already seen the video. But honestly? I think it bears sharing again, and again, and again. She didn't have to stop the concert to make sure that the girl who was crying was okay. She could have just gone on with the song. But she didn't. She did the right thing, which was to defuse the situation. Be a better world if more people would do that rather than just going about their business.

I saw this yesterday when it was making the rounds, and then someone shared it over on Ravelry. The best comment over there was someone wondering if we can send Pink to Congress now, and tell them they're "grown-ass" people and make them behave. If anyone can do it, she would be the one.

No comments: