Tuesday, January 14, 2014

A little good ice skating can brighten up your whole day...


I had several things I was going to write about today. And it would have probably turned into a rant, since I'm having that kind of a day today - too much to do, not enough time to do all of it, and some crappy things in the news.

And then I found this on my Facebook feed. And it made me smile, and I don't feel quite so cranky now. So, instead of going negative here today, I choose to go positive and leave this here for you to watch and leave it at that for the day:



That was Jason Brown, on Sunday at the 2014 US Figure Skating Championships. He came second to Jeremy Abbott in the competition, which means that he's going to be going to the Olympics next month. At age 19, that's not a bad outcome.

No comments: