Thursday, January 10, 2008

Quiz time again...

You Are a Total Brainiac

You're amazingly brilliant. Some would even say genius.
You're curious, thoughtful, analytical, and confident.

You take on difficult subjects because you want to... not because you have to.
No field of knowledge is too complicated or intimidating for you.

You've got the brains to do anything you want.
It's possible you end up doing everything you want.


Yeah, right. I'm so brilliant that I'm sitting here taking quizzes (and trying to remember if quizzes has one z or two).

I've realized, though, that there is a good reason for the existence of these quizzes (see? I've decided on two z's). They exist for those times when my brain is too tired to manage a real post or for those times when I have too many things I'd like to blog about, but every time I start to write about one of them I get all frustrated/angry/upset that I can't write anything that isn't a rant.

Since it is election season, guess which one it is this time.

By the way, thanks to Sister Susan over at Musings of a Discerning Woman for pointing the way to this quiz.

No comments: