Monday, April 01, 2013

Back at It...


Now that the holidays are over...well, not here in California precisely, since today is Cesar Chavez Day here today, celeberating the birth of the labor and civil rights activist (Colorado and Texas are celebrating, as well, I believe), I'll be getting back on track with posting here.

See, the thing is, when you aren't working, "getting days off" doesn't really have any meaning. I've still been working, but I have also had only intermittent internet access, because my laptop still isn't speaking to the wi-fi, and so I have to use my roommate's laptop to get online. She, being a teacher, has been off for the past week, and so I, properly, have to defer to her use of her laptop. It isn't a bad thing...I've gotten lots of other things done. I just haven't been here much.

But I've got plans for the days and weeks ahead for this place, so stay tuned.

Meanwhile, I've got potatoes on boiling for potato salad for dinner, so I need to go check those.

Happy Monday.

No comments: